New Delhi, 5 October, 2012: As India gears up for the forthcoming 2012 Airtel Indian Grand Prix – Bharti Airtel, leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa, today announced the launch of its F1TM mobile application titled Airtel India Grand Prix 2012. Now available for free download on Google Play Store and iTunes App Store, this all new application will help Formula OneTM lovers stay tuned into all the latest action on the F1TM circuit including race results, standings, schedule and latest news. To build the excitement towards the 2012 leg of the Airtel Indian Grand Prix, this application will also allow F1TM fans to take quizzes and bag prizes, read up trivia and check out the latest buzz from Airtel on its host of Formula OneTM related initiatives.
The Airtel India Grand Prix 2012 mobile app is loaded with unique content and has handy tabs making the interface extremely user friendly.Key features of Airtel India Grand Prix 2012 mobile application:
- Countdown: Displays remaining days to the upcoming races
- Top Ranks: Shows the top 3 drivers as per the latest season ranking
- Race Result: Gets you the results of the last race – position, driver, timings
- Standings: Displays the current Driver and Constructor standings. Clicking on the driver or team’s name will open the profile of the driver/team.
- Schedule: Complete schedule of the 2012 season. Clicking on any circuit will open the circuit profile containing info on the number of races held, number of laps, lap length etc
- Latest News: All the latest happenings from on and off the circuit
- Quiz: Daily 5 questions for the user to answer. MCQ’s where the user will need to select the correct answer from the 4 options available
- Airtel Buzz: General info on all the activities that are happening around the 2012 Airtel Indian Grand Prix
- About BIC: Trivia and information about the Buddh International Circuit along with a link leading the user to the bookmyshow page to buy tickets
Bharti Airtel is the title sponsor of the forthcoming 2012 Formula 1 Airtel Indian Grand Prix and also has a Race Partnership with the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One team for the same. Bharti Airtel has already kicked off a host of on-ground activations inviting the sport’s fans across major cities to enjoy the F1TM fever. This extensive customer engagement programme by Airtel includes activities including Simulator Challenge, ‘Be a part of the pit crew’ Challenge, F1TMQuizes, creenings and more.Visit http://www.airtel.in/f1/ and stay tuned into Airtel’s initiatives for Formula One fans in India.